01 July 2007

Thirty-seven weeks and holding...





Thirty-seven weeks and holding... the title says it all. An induction is scheduled for Friday, but frankly, I'm getting a bit impatient. I realize that this may seem a bit odd, given that a normal pregnancy is supposed to last 40 weeks. I'm going to pull the twins trump card and say that they are heavy. :D And also my hospital says it's considers 38 weeks overdue for twins, although I'm not entirely sure if that can be true. I've read about a lot of twins who go to 40 weeks and beyond.

As you can see from the picture, it looks like they dropped a bit lower. At the last appointment Libby was pretty well engaged, so we seem to looking at an "any time now" situation (At least I hope so). So we wait. and I walk and sit on the yoga ball and eat pineapple and drink raspberry leaf tea in the hopes it will things will kick off before Friday. Hope to have baby pics to post next time.

2 Comments:

At 6:47 PM , Blogger cari c said...

Does the belly look like that one i sent you the picture of?? Still gotta say you only look pregnant in the belly. You look great! I'm sure its from lugging them all around... I'm voting for a July 4th birthday just to irritate Phil. L and A can claim their independence and you can kick the (half) Brits out (of you!). :) Hee hee.

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Kred said...

You look fantastic! They will be here so soon and before you know it you will hardly remember being pregnant, at least I don't and Wy is only almost 2 months! We are thinking of you!!! (also 3 more votes for the 4th ;>) -Kate Fries

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home