Huge news!





So part of the reason for not so many recent posts is mostly because I'm lazy, but also because I can't keep a secret - and I'd have wanted to let this out of the bag. Although up until yesterday, the only thing I wanted to tell was that Phil and I were expecting our first child. Since yesterday, however, things have gone topsy turvy upside down - when we were shown and told that I'm pregnant with TWINS. eek! (but in a good way)
The images of the ultrasound scans are not that great. Both babies appear to be wigglers, trying desperately to turn away from the camera. I've included the scans and then a road map to show where body bits are. They are in separate placentas so they are fraternal twins. Not in contact with each other, but apparently enjoying their space to swim and frolic at the moment.
Needless to say we are excited and slightly daunted by this prospect. Thanks to everybody for well wishes and congratulations. I am trying to call everyone that I can. More posts will be forthcoming in future weeks, although it may still be some time before it's a bit more regular.


1 Comments:
wooo hooo.... que bueno!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home