15 June 2009

summer fun

I don't understand Blogger... The program has changed how it uploads pics and no matter what order I try, they don't go the way I want them too. So these photos are chronologically backwards over the last couple of weeks. It's not really that big a deal. There're a lot of A because he will actually sort of smile for me for pictures. L is always a good 'smile-on-command' person. :D We've got a bubble machine now, which they absolutely love and go around asking for "bubbas". Too many words to keep up with now. L has a lot of sentences that get lost in the middle, but we get the first and last words usually. A is really branching out into the two word sentences now too.

anyway - too tired to figure out what to write... here are pics:







Nice smiles from A.




My bubbles...
L in a princess dress and her wellies - what can we say. She's a fashion diva!

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM , Blogger MonkeyBlog said...

I can't believe how big they are getting. It seems weird that i was at y'alls flat a year ago....hmmm. greetings from Dong Hoi.
-Uncle Monkey D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home