New PJs and some springyness
I went out last weekend to run some errands and take advantage of a sale at the Gap and found some PJs for A. Of course, can't give one something and not the other - so although Gap didn't have anything I thought L would like, I did find some nice PJs at another shop and we were good to go.I got home and pulled them out and both of them started jumping up and down and shouting "Thank you mummy - we love our new jams". This from the boy who is a clothing-optional kind of fellow. I think it was the rocket on the shirt that did it for him.



And also Spring is trying to make its appearance. I'm sure there will be another cold snap, but for now we've got some daffs blooming and the bluebells are on the way.


And finally - A's photography skills. He loves getting a hold of the camera and taking pics. Need to post an A album sometime or at least print out all his pics for his own enjoyment. Don't mind the messy house.. (insert sheepish grin here) In reality we need to get him his own camera.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home