The many faces of Libby Lu
Wanted to post an update, but don't have any recent pics of Alex to include, so this is a post all about Libby. Libby and I got to spend some time playing around last Monday when Alex fell asleep for a nap.. So we played with PhotoBooth on my computer and found some funny effects. Libby was also very keen on wearing the rabbit ears. Later she dressed up in a Minnie Mouse ballerina outfit that Auntie Sam gave her and danced with me while we watched Strictly Come Dancing (UK version of Dancing with the Stars). I especially like the "identical" twins shot of her.. Too funny..We're all well here. Just plodding along during a very busy autumn term. I got my first PhD student so I'm getting her going. Phil is teaching his planetary class again. Home wise, I think we've cracked potty training (although probably shouldn't say anything as that will jinx it). Still not 100%, but we're getting there. Both Libby and Alex have come home in the outfit we sent them to nursery everyday this week. And we took them to Kew Gardens on Sunday and I brought them into the Museum on Monday and we had no accidents at all. Still adventuresome to go out, but we're getting there. I have to admit that I would probably have not tried this early, but the nursery was keen to give it a go. What I've read and heard about twins is that they generally do potty training a bit later than singles. I think they understood all the technical aspects of it, but they weren't quite ready from a "I'd like to cooperate" kind of way.










1 Comments:
holy macaroni, she looks SO grown up! i like the bunny ears!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home