The big 4-0

Well, I've hit the big 4-0. Was much less traumatic than I thought it might be. In fact, I'm feeling pretty spry for someone my age.. :D They (who are they?) say, "40 is the new 25".. Okay - 'nuf 40 jokes. We went to a fabulous restaurant called Coq D'Argent, where they made me this fabulous cake. It was yummy chocolate. The food and the company were fantastic. Will definitely have to go back to this place, especially in the summer.
The big news of this blog (other than the afforementioned 4-0) is that Libby has a new trick.. Check out the movie.
Ahhh.. Teamwork.. We will get this door open, so we can chew on all the DVDs.

Libby's new trick.







2 Comments:
so so so cute!
cool video, nice "marimba" iPhone ringtone at the end :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home